You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which statement regarding ethics theories is INCORRECT?
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE:
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the stated purposes of the APTA's Code of Ethics?
4. As per the principles of the APTA's Code of Ethics, it is unethical for a physical therapist to have a sexual relationship with ____.
5. According to the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA's shall provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a _________.
6. Indiana licensed physical therapists may legally perform which of the following without a referral?
7. Indiana PT licensure/PTA certification applicants may be issued no more than ____ temporary permits. Temporary permits expire upon applicant approval/disapproval or after ____ days whichever is earliest.
8. When a person's Indiana license or certificate has been suspended under IC 25-1-9, the person must do which of the following?
9. Which of the following statements regarding Indiana physical therapy continuing competency requirements is FALSE?
10. It is unethical for a physical therapist to ____.