You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which ethics theory is stated INCORRECTLY ?
2. Which of the following statements is true?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the stated purposes of the APTA's Code of Ethics?
4. As per the principles of the APTA’s Code of Ethics, it is unethical for a physical therapist to have a sexual relationship with ________.
5. According to the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant, physical therapist assistants shall provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a ___________.
6. What is the most important role of informed consent?
7. PT professionals are expected to make a “fiduciary” commitment to their patients. This means that they will ________.
8. As per the Illinois Physical Therapy Practice Act, a physical therapist assistant must practice under the _____ supervision of a licensed physical therapist who maintains ______ contact with the PTA.
9. Which of the following is TRUE regarding Illinois physical therapy continuing education requirements?
10. It is unethical for a physical therapist to _________.