You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Range of motion is dependent upon passive and active tension. Which of the following correctly details examples of these tissues and properties?
2. An individual's perception or sensation of stretch is known as _______.
3. Activation of these myogenic cells regulates muscle growth and regeneration:
4. Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) stretching's effectiveness is achieved through:
5. Current evidence indicates that stretching DOES NOT:
6. Which of the following stretching parameters continues to be advised for the general population (not older adults)?
7. When is the best time for an athlete to stretch if their goal is to increase ROM?
8. Dynamic active stretching is effective for improving ROM in joints limited by _______.
9. Muscle strength assessment immediately following static stretching may not produce accurate results due to _______.
10. The optimal "stretching window" occurs when tissue temperature is increased by _______ degrees (C), and lasts up to _______ after a thermal modality is discontinued.