You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which ethics theory proposes that right and wrong are determined by the consequences?
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the stated purposes of the APTA's Code of Ethics?
4. As per the principles of the APTA's Code of Ethics, it is unethical for a physical therapist to have a sexual relationship with _____.
5. According to the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant, PTAs shall provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a ____________.
6. What is the most important goal of informed consent?
7. It is unethical for a physical therapist to _________.
8. As per the California Physical Therapy Practice Act, a physical therapist shall not supervise more than ___ physical therapist assistants at one time
9. When performing patient related tasks, physical therapy aides are required to have ______________________.
10. Which of the following is FALSE concerning California physical therapy continuing competency requirements?