You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which statement regarding ethics theories is CORRECT?
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the stated purposes of the APTA’s Code of Ethics?
4. As per the principles of the APTA's Code of Ethics, it is unethical for a physical therapist to have a sexual relationship with ________.
5. According to the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant, physical therapist assistants shall provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a ___________.
6. The primary goal of the informed consent process is to ________.
7. PT professionals are expected to make a "fiduciary" commitment to their patients. This means that they will ___________.
8. Gifts from companies to PT professionals are acceptable only when ___.
9. Under HIPAA regulations, information related to which of the following is considered "individually identifiable health information"?
10. It is unethical for a physical therapist to ______________.