You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which of the following has the highest incidence of headaches?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the identified headache "red flags"?
3. Which of the following is NOT associated with a tension type headache?
4. ___________ is physiological change caused by emotional stress.
5. The most common location of a migraine headache is ________________.
6. Which type of intervention is NOT effective for managing migraine headaches?
7. Botulinum toxin A is an FDA approved treatment for prophylactic management of _______
8. Which of the following is TRUE regarding cervicogenic headaches?
9. Which of the following is NOT an identified pediatric migraine variant?
10. Post-traumatic headaches typically develop in the first _______ following an injury.