You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to
pass the test.
1. Low job satisfaction is classified as a _______ risk factor that may increase symptoms and injury incidence.
2. Which screening tool is picture-based and assesses worker posture relating to their chair, computer, and telephone?
3. Which of the following is NOT a component of an effective workplace ergonomic plan?
4. A neutral sitting posture is typically defined as having hips at _______ degrees flexion and the knees at _______ degrees flexion.
5. Shorter individuals should select a chair with this adjustment to avoid popliteal compression and ensure lumbar support.
6. Which of the following is true regarding chair armrests?
7. The center of a computer monitor should be positioned approximately _______ degrees below the horizontal line of sight.
8. Which of the following is recommended to reduce strain on the arm, wrist, and hand?
9. The primary reach zone for placement of frequently utilized material is located approximately _______ inches in front of or to the side of the worker.
10. Which musculoskeletal symptom is correctly paired with a workstation modification that may alleviate it?