You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. According to OSHA, who generally bears the greatest financial cost following a work-related injury?
2. Employers must report each non-fatal sentinel event to OSHA within _______.
3. Which of the following industries typically has the lowest incidence of musculoskeletal injuries?
4. Which of the following is NOT considered a causative factor for work related musculoskeketal disorders?
5. What is the primary focus of Worksite Health Promotion?
6. What is the primary cause of injury to healthcare workers?
7. Being physically present at work but not fully productive is known as _______.
8. Which factor is NOT a consideration when utilizing the OSHA Lift Calculator?
9. The best work zone is defined as the area between the _______ superiorly and the _______ inferiorly.
10. Which type of wheel is best suited for rough uneven surfaces.