You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Clinicians must consider this factor when developing treatment goals to maximize outcomes:
2. A common characteristic of clinicians recognized as experts in their field is:
3. Which term is defined as a "cooperative therapist-patient relationship"?
4. Which of the following is NOT a core component of the therapeutic alliance?
5. Which factor most significantly influences patient outcomes?
6. What is the correlation between therapeutic alliance and pain management outcomes?
7. Quality of care definitions do not typically incorporate_____.
8. The most commonly utilized tool to measure therapeutic relationship is _____:
9. Patient motivation may be negatively impacted if the clinician over utilizes _____:
10. Complete the sentence to determine the patient's predicted expectations: "Upon discharge from therapy, what do you _____ achieve?"