You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. What is the term for the technique involving injection of hyperosmolar dextrose solution into the joint to stimulate the body's natural healing mechanism?
2. The posterior stabilized total knee arthroplasty sacrifices which ligament(s)?
3. Which of the following is TRUE of cementless total hip replacement?
4. Which of the following is NOT a potential benefit of the anterior approach total hip arthroplasty?
5. Which of the following increases the risk of post-operative deep vein thrombosis after total joint replacement?
6. Patients who receive _______ may demonstrate decreased pain scores and narcotic compensation following total knee replacement.
7. The _______ is a five-part patient self-assessment questionnaire to assess their opinion of their knee and associated problems.
8. The _______ is a clinician-based tool considered the "Gold standard" to assess hip surgical outcomes.
9. Based on current research, what is the primary benefit of pre-operative patient education programs prior to total knee replacement?
10. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of early post-surgical mobilization?