You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. How is the fundamental problem in autoimmune disease best described?
2. Immune mediated diseases are generally described as _______ because the initiating trigger cannot be eliminated.
3. Deficiency of _______ is associated with increased prevalence of autoimmune disease.
4. Joint stiffness and pain from Rheumatoid Arthritis may be improved through dietary intake of _______.
5. Which of the following is NOT a condition at increased risk of developing in patients taking antirheumatic medications?
6. Which assessment tool assesses multiple organ systems to determine the level of active disease in patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
7. Alterations to the _______ gene is the prevailing contributor to the development of Type 1 Diabetes and most autoimmune diseases.
8. What is the focus of current research trends to manage Type 1 Diabetes?
9. The immunopathology of _______ involves neurotoxic products triggering an inflammatory response and neuronal stress resulting in demyelination
10. Which of the following spices is part of an anti-inflammatory diet?