You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which statement regarding ethics theories is INCORRECT?
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the stated purposes of the APTA's Code of Ethics?
4. As per the principles of the APTA's Code of Ethics, it is unethical for a physical therapist to have a sexual relationship with ________.
5. According to the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant, physical therapist assistants shall provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a ___________.
6. Which of the following statements regarding informed consent is FALSE?
7. A circumstance in which a personal interest displaces the professional's primary commitment to the patient's welfare is known as ________.
8. Gifts from companies to physical therapists are acceptable only when ____.
9. Information relating to _____ is individually identifiable health information that is covered under the Privacy Rule of HIPAA
10. It is unethical for a physical therapist to ________________.