You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which disability model includes personal and environmental factors?
2. Which statement about rehab professional's beliefs towards evidence-based practice is FALSE?
3. Why is establishing valid and reliable measures an important element of evidence based practice?
4. Which of the following increases manual muscle testing inter-tester reliability?
5. Which statement is true regarding hand-held dynamometry?
6. Which of the following is NOT a recognized method of assessing range of motion?
7. Which smartphone component is used by goniometry app to detect position changes?
8. Which statement accurately reflects techniques across goniometry?
9. Which balance assessment tool identifies the underlying postural or physiological systems contributing to balance deficits?
10. Which of these balance measures are best at predicting future falls?