You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which of the following was NOT a consideration when differentiating behavior between acceptable sexual conduct and unacceptable sexual harassment?
2. Sexual harassment occurring in which of the following environments could potentially be classified as "work related"?
3. Which statement is TRUE regarding sexual harassment?
4. In the lunchroom, an employee frequently and publicly brags about their sexual exploits while sharing dating app screenshots. This type of behavior may be considered _______.
5. Which of the following behaviors may be considered workplace sexual harassment?
6. Which of the following is TRUE regarding sexual harassment?
7. What must the victim be able to prove to establish a claim of hostile work environment or sexual harassment?
8. What is the best initial action for someone to take if they are experiencing inappropriate and offensive physical or verbal actions in the workplace?
9. Who should you contact if you are the victim or bystander to sexual harassment in the workplace?
10. Which of the following statements related to whistleblower protection is TRUE?