You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Normal arthrokinematics of the glenohumeral joint follows the _______ rule.
2. The articular surface area of the humeral head is approximately _______ times greater than that of the glenoid fossa.
3. Which of the following is NOT commonly treated surgically with a shoulder arthroplasty?
4. Which anatomical structure is replaced in a shoulder hemiarthroplasty?
5. Which of the following is TRUE regarding a reverse shoulder arthroplasty (RSA)?
6. Which of the following is commonly utilized surgical approach for shoulder arthroplasty?
7. Which muscle typically requires additional protection during the early stages of arthroplasty rehabilitation?
8. Which is the most common long-term complication associated with anatomic total shoulder arthroplasty (TSA)?
9. Approximately, how much functional AROM should a patient have at therapeutic discharge?
10. Which surgical intervention generally produced superior functional outcomes as it relates to return to sport?