You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. NOTE: THIS COURSE AND POST-TEST IS FOR FLORIDA MASSAGE THERAPISTS.
Which statement is TRUE regarding human trafficking?
2. Which of the following is classified as a crime under the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC)?
3. The largest percentage of human trafficking is related to _______.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the primary goals of the victim-centered approach?
5. Which of the following is considered a red flag for human trafficking?
6. When trying to establish a relationship with an individual you suspect may be a human trafficking victim, you should _______.
7. What step should you immediately take if an individual demonstrates several red flags for being a possible victim of human trafficking?
8. Who should you contact if you suspect that a minor in Florida is a victim of human trafficking?
9. Which services are available for victims of human trafficking?
10. What type of immigration relief status may be given to human trafficking victims who cooperate with law enforcement?