You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which of the following changes resulting during hand surgical interventions does NOT impact biomechanics?
2. How is WALANT surgery different than traditional surgery?
3. Which surgical procedure relocates donor nerves to a target muscle or skin region to restore innervation?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the "6P's" when monitoring for a Compartment Syndrome?
5. Zone 1 Flexor Tendon Repairs are performed on injuries located _______.
6. Needle Aponeurotomy (microscopic punctures in the palmar fascia) is used to treat which condition?
7. Which of the following is NOT a position used in tendon gliding exercises?
8. Trapeziectomy is performed on what joint?
9. A volar locking plate is utilized during open reduction internal fixation to stabilize a fracture of what bone?
10. What is the name of the U-shaped splint that runs from the dorsal aspect of the knuckles, around the elbow, along the volar forearm stopping at the MCP joints?