You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which low cost, high resolution diagnostic tool allows dynamic visualization of nerve entrapment with patient feedback?
2. Which condition presents with similar sensory impairments as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
3. The first extensor compartment of the wrist (involved in DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis) contains a septum that separates which two tendons?
4. Which condition is suspected when the clinician palpates a firm nodule in the palm of the hand that moves with active finger flexion?
5. Osseofascial swelling following trauma leading to increased interstitial pressure and myoneural ischemia describes what condition?
6. A FOOSH injury resulting in fracture of the superior/proximal shaft of the ulna with dislocation of the radial head is termed _______.
7. What is the primary ligamentous stabilizer of the distal radioulnar joint and ulnar carpals?
8. During rehabilitation from a scaphoid fracture, patients should be closely monitored for what complication?
9. Which provocative test is utilized to assess for the integrity of the transverse fibrocartilage complex?
10. Which of the following is NOT a patient reported outcome measure that assesses the impact of wrist and hand disorders on function?