You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. _______ is the theory that proposes ethical behavior is a result of developed or inherent character traits.
2. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the stated purposes of the APTA's Code of Ethics?
4. As per the principles of the APTA's Code of Ethics, it is unethical for a physical therapist to have a sexual relationship with ________.
5. According to the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant, physical therapist assistants shall provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a ___________.
6. Gifts from companies to PTs are acceptable only when ____.
7. Which of the following statements is FALSE concerning Oklahoma licensed Physical Therapist Assistants?
8. Which of the following is FALSE regarding the CE requirements for Oklahoma licensed physical therapy professionals?
9. Oklahoma licensed physical therapists are permitted to provide care for more than 30 days without a referral to which of the following?
10. It is unethical for a physical therapist to ________________.