You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. The WIfI scale (assessing wound size, infection, and foot ischemia) is utilized to predict amputation risk by in patients with which diagnosis?
2. What TcPO2 level is associated with impaired wound healing?
3. Transfer of which tendons during a partial foot amputation reduces the risk of developing equinovarus?
4. Which of the following is NOT a benefit of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy to facilitate healing of the residual limb?
5. What Medicare Functional Classification Level (MFCL) would be assigned to a patient anticipated to achieve household ambulation with a prosthesis on level surfaces at a fixed cadence?
6. Which suspension mechanism is most effective at minimizing pistoning?
7. Which type of knee component incorporates a stumble recovery mechanism that senses instability and stiffens the knee allowing the individual to regain their balance?
8. An energy storage and return prosthetic foot enhances prosthetic limb propulsion at what phase of the gait cycle?
9. Osseointegration eliminates the need for which component of the traditional prosthesis?
10. What is unique about the Ewing amputation surgical technique?