You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. What characteristic is common in secondary osteoporosis?
2. Which fracture in a pediatric patient may prompt additional assessment for the presence of juvenile osteoarthritis?
3. Why are Individuals with gastrointestinal disease at a greater risk of developing osteoporosis?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe osteoporosis related fractures?
5. According to current recommendations, which individual should be screened for osteoporosis?
6. “Comparison to age, sex, and ethnicity matched reference population” describes which DEXA scan value?
7. According to the World Health Organization, what T-score value on DEXA would be classified as osteoporosis?
8. Which tool evaluates fracture risk based on clinical risk factors and bone mineral density to determine 10-year probability of fracture?
9. Individuals prescribed ___________________ to manage bone loss, should be closely monitored for osteonecrosis of the jaw
10. What is the recommended daily Calcium intake for women post-menopause and men over 70 years old?