You will need to answer 11 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. The Rules established by the Florida Board of Occupational Therapy are published in which of the following? (p. 3)
2. The Florida Board of Occupational Therapy Practice consists of how many OTs, OTAs, and other individuals not connected with OT practice? (p.5)
3. Under which condition is it permissible for an occupational therapy licensee to engage in sexual activity with a patient? (p.6)
4. It is unlawful for a Florida licensed healthcare provider to _________. (p. 11)
5. Which of the following is TRUE regarding a licensee's duty to report adverse events? (p.11)
6. Occupational therapy licensees must report to the board in writing within 30 days after they have been convicted or found guilty of, or entered a plea of nolo contendere to, regardless of adjudication, a crime in any jurisdiction. (p. 13)
7. It is legal for Florida licensed occupational therapists to provide healthcare services via telecommunications technology (telehealth). (p. 15)
8. Which of the following is FALSE regarding occupational therapy use of prescription devices? (p. 16-20)
9. Occupational therapy aides must work under the direct supervision of a licensed OT or OTA. Direct supervision is defined as ________.
10. What is the penalty the first time a licensee fails to complete all their required continuing education during a licensure period?
11. How many hours of real-time interactive continuing education (live webinars, workshops, or conferences, etc.) must be completed each 2 year licensure period?
12. FL licensed OT professionals may receive up to eight (8) hours per biennium of continuing education credit through the performance of pro bono services to the indigent. One (1) hour credit shall be given for each hour worked. (p. 25)
13. A patient in a health care facility who does not speak English has the unrestricted right to be provided an interpreter when receiving medical services. (p. 28)
14. Which one of the following is NOT included in the Florida Patient's Bill of Rights and Responsibilities?
15. The primary goal of informed consent is __________. (p. 32)