You will need to answer 7 questions correctly to pass the test.
1. Which statement regarding ethics theories is CORRECT?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the stated purposes of the APTA's Code of Ethics?
3. As per the principles of the APTA's Code of Ethics, it is unethical for a physical therapist to have a sexual relationship with ________.
4. According to the Standards of Ethical Conduct for the Physical Therapist Assistant, physical therapist assistants shall provide physical therapy services under the direction and supervision of a ___________.
5. The primary goal of the informed consent process is ________.
6. Gifts from companies to physical therapists are acceptable only when ___.
7. A Utah licensed physical therapist assistant may legally perform which of the following?
8. Which of the following statements regarding Utah physical therapy continuing education requirements is FALSE?
9. A physical therapist must provide treatment to a patient at least every ___ treatment day, but no longer than ____ days from the day of the PT's last treatment day; whichever is less.
10. It is unethical for a physical therapist to ______________.